Saturday, December 7, 2013

The blog is born

A lazy Sunday. Staring at the desktop screen. Side glance at the laptop which has had my official attention for all of the morning. I hate working Sundays. The current work scenario does not leave one with many choices. Either you  don't work and encounter dreadful face offs in the following week or work now and heave tiny sighs of relief later.

I have never blogged before. Blogged as in really blogged. I have been rambling off on many websites pouring my emotional outbursts over issues, sharing travelogues on social networking sites, and sharing pictures with selected few ( after all what are pictures for if not to be seen by others) and yet the sharing has always been disparate and not structured. 

So is Blogging a bigger responsibility?  Like an Epitaph of your thoughts that will remain in the public domain for a long long time to come ? Here lay the remains of the thoughts which are no longer relevant to today's times. It will certainly reflect on maturity of the thought processes when reviewed in a different time zone.

And how does this look to a standard reader. Why would a reader want to really read some one's blogs unless it was an actor or a famous sport star, whose minds they may want to pry into and take the vicarious pleasure of delving into their thought processes. Are these people the same as they behave in public.

So what then happens to public members like me. We write as we speak and think. Does it matter to the reader. 

So there my first blog. Let me see how this works :) 

4 comments: