Sunday, July 12, 2015

Housekeep ! It's a Sunday

Very Busy sunday ! House keeping !

Deleted 2000 spam mails in my gmail and 4000 in my almost defunct Hotmail account.

Spent 1 hour unfriending 35 ghosts on my FB. They must have given up on me and life on FB long back. Nothing on their pages else they must have blocked me wink emoticon

Had a video chat on skype with my friends abroad for 1 hour. Fifty five minutes was spent on whether they could see and hear me clearly. By the time we could , we were exhausted so greeted each other for five minutes and closed shop.

Collected the weeks mail from the post box and destroyed 200 advertising mailers.

And finally for my dead What's App account where I am part of 267 groups, spent four hours deleting inspiring messages, breathtaking attachments of performances and good mornings, evenings and nights of the last 254 days. All this because my phone refused to allow me to do anything more unless I freed up the memory.

Whoosh ! Sweating. And my wife has the gall to say I spent the day whiling away without doing any work 

No comments:

Post a Comment